921 College Hill Road
Fredericton, NB, CANADA E3B 6Z9
Tel: 506-452-1212 Fax: 506-452-1395
RPC is New Brunswick’s provincial research organization (PRO), an independent contract research and development and technical services organization located in Fredericton, NB. RPC’s complement of 98 scientists, engineers and technologists are supported by a 13,000 sq. meter facility housing world-class analytical chemistry and material testing laboratories, comprehensive life science capabilities, an internationally recognized fish health lab, extensive prototype design, manufacturing and testing services, and a wide variety of pilot facilities for the development and improvement of industrial and environmental processes and products.
- Analytical Services: Providing analytical services to the food, feed, and beverage industry for over 40 years. By having our food chemistry, microbiology, and organic & inorganic chemistry laboratories under one roof, we can ensure that your samples are processed quickly with maximum communication between analytical services groups. Each analytical services group has developed teams of experts who keep up with the latest developments in technology and provide valuable research and development support.
- Prototype Design, Development & Testing: Providing innovative concept designs for customer products, food processing, and manufacturing industries for more than 25 years.
- Process Engineering: Food waste utilization.
- Biotechnology: DNA based food traceability.
RPC's 13,000 sq. meter facility houses:
* various analytical, life science & material testing laboratories
* industrial process engineering pilot plant
* machine shop well suited for prototype design, development, and testing
- RPC's quality management system is registred to ISO 9001:2008
- Standards Council of Canada accredited. View our scope at: http://palcan.scc.ca/specs/pdf/28_e.pdf
How we work with industry
- R&D and technical services on a fee for service basis.
- Help companies access funding though our partnership with NRC's Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP).
- Eligible service provider for the NBIF Innovation Voucher Fund
Funding Support for companies
- NRC - IRAP (Industrial Research Assistance Program)
- IRAP - Contribution agreement with RPC (Industrial Research Assistance Program)
- New Brunswick Innovation Foundation Innovation Fund
Laboratory/analytical Andre Pelletier (email@example.com)